Exciting opportunity for a qualified and experienced Medical Radiology Technologist to join our centre!
· Family focused and community medical centre
· One of NZ's leading primary healthcare organisations
· Supportive and collaborative team
· Competitive remuneration
About Team Medical:
Team Medical at Kapiti operates as an integrated family health centre providing full GP care from Monday to Friday, and an Urgent Care Clinic 7 days a week.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Medical Radiation Technologist who is registered with NZIMRT and holds a current practicing certificate to join our team.
This is a permanent part-time position on a job share basis rostered between 15 to 20 hours per fortnight from Monday to Sunday, and requires alternative weekend work, plus the ability to cover other staff leave.
Do you have what we are looking for?
· Registered with the Medical Radiation Technologist Board (MRTB)
· A current practicing certificate is essential
· Previous MRT experience is essential
· Ability to work autonomously
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to build strong rapport with team members
· A physically fit person who is confident, friendly and approachable
For more information and to apply online, please find the link to our careers site where you can submit your application: https://careers.greencrosshealth.co.nz/jobdetails/ajid/BxnV7/Medical-Radiation-Technologist-Team-Medical,29675.html
Our link to the job listed above closes on 7th June 2019 at 12pm, get your applications in now!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
Scope of practice