We are seeking a New Zealand Registered MIT for full time / part-time Rostered shift work at North Shore Hospital. Your duties will include undertaking radiological procedures, preparing and assisting the radiologists during special procedures and looking after patients' comfort and welfare.
This is a CR/DR department that is equipped with a full range of modalities including PACs, general, screening, theatre, CT, MRI, Interventional imaging and mammography. We are a friendly and social team with a great working environment, staff benefits of free access to WDHB gym and parking is available within the hospital grounds at a discounted rate.
· Bachelor of Health Science in Medical Imaging or equivalent
· Registration with New Zealand MRT Board with current Annual Practising Certificate
· Enrolled in a recognised CPD programme
· Previous experience working as an MRT
· Experience working within a PACs (Picture Archiving & Communications system) environment. To be considered for this position, please apply to www.jobsinhealthnz.com and to view job description please click here
For any other information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 09 4427250
Position Number: NOR06346 Closing date: 1st October 2019
Scope of practice