BreastScreen Waitemata Northland (BSWN) is part of the Ministry of Health’s free national screening programme: BreastScreen Aotearoa (BSA).
We have a Part time position available for an experienced Medical Radiation Technologist (MRT) with postgraduate qualifications in mammography that meet BSA requirements.
* An opportunity for you to join the BSA programme and make a difference to women’s lives
* A place in our multidisciplinary team working with other dedicated medical professionals
* A variety of shifts (between the hours of 7am-7pm)
* Generous travel benefits for those working on our digital mobile units throughout the Waitemata and Northland District Health Board districts
* Bachelor of Health Science in Medical Imaging or equivalent
* Registration with New Zealand MRT Board and a current Annual Practising Certificate
* Plus one of the following:
o Certificate in mammography
o Recognised Certificate of Proficiency (COP) in mammography
o Willingness to undertake study for the required PG Cert and complete this within two years of employment
For more information, please contact:
Brendawyn Leeves, Lead MRT at: firstname.lastname@example.org or (021) 926 832
or Antonietta Heath, Recruitment Consultant at: email@example.com or (09) 442 7250
Click here for a copy of the job description.
Go to www.wdhbcareers.co.nz to apply for this position.
Position No: NOR04162
Closing Date: 28th February 2019
“We provide care to diverse communities and are committed to achieving health equity and oranga for our Maori and Pacific communities. We are working hard to support and develop a workforce equipped to deliver “brilliant”,” compassionate” and “connected” care to the people in our communities. We strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds with the necessary capability, who share and are committed to living our values. If this is you, apply now and join us at Waitemata DHB, where “everyone matters” staff, patients, our community
Scope of practice