CQ Radiology is seeking a qualified MRT - Radiographer (Medical Imaging Technologist) pursuing a career progression into CT and MRI. With 4 practices in close proximity, you will enjoy the mixture of MRI, CT and General X-ray in both hospital and private practice locations offering a variety of cases. Siemens and GE - experience an advantageous, but not essential.
Located in Rockhampton on the Capricorn Coast, Queensland; 1hrs flight from Brisbane, your new work place boasts a wide range equipment, leadership / mentoring structure and a dedicated team of professionals, who are committed to delivering quality patient care and expanding their skills. We are offering you the chance to upskill in CT and MRI. That's right; specialisation opportunities and career growth without having to work in a capital city!
Why join our team?
· General X-Ray with upskilling in MRI and CT – expand your skills and cases!
· Professional development allowances ($$$) and competitive salaries available
· 5 wks. Annual leave + loading, paid memberships & relocation support allowance
· 4 locations throughout Rockhampton – enjoy the Queensland "work life balance"
· Regular social and sports events – Community spirit!
· Be appreciated for your experience and knowledge – regular reviews
· Work with well-respected and approachable Radiologists on site daily
· Career advancement, reward and job stability!
Relocation location allowance will be offered; we are happy to wait while you give notice or relocate and will be supported in this transition.
You will need to have:
· Qualification in Medical Radiation Technology or Diagnostic Medical Radiography
· New Zealand citizen or Rights to work in Australia
· 1-2 years’ experience as a MRT / Radiographer ideally (however new graduates are welcome to register interest)
· Ambition and enthusiasm for Radiography pursuing MRI and CT and high value on patient care
Remuneration will be offer at a circa or $67,500 to $85,000 based on experience; we like to hear from you about your expectations (Yes, you get to speak directly with the company –not a job agency!) To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please feel to give Stacey a call if you would like to have confidential chat about this opportunity: 617 5430 3930 (Australia)
CQ Radiology is proudly part of the Imaging Queensland network is a growing and innovative privately owned Queensland Radiology company that is dedicated to achieving excellence. We currently operate 20 quality assured practices incorporating specialised Diagnostic Imaging including; CT, MAMMO, BMD, Cardiac, General X-Ray, MRI to Nuclear Medicine from Rockhampton to the Sunshine Coast and Caboolture in Northern Brisbane in Queensland. Sunshine Coast Radiology, Moreton Bay Radiology and Central Queensland Radiology are committed to having the best practice in patience care and being at the forefront of clinical advancements by supporting a team culture that is approachable and continually developments of our professionals.
Scope of practice