The St Marks Group is a multidisciplinary private Breast Care practice based in Remuera, Auckland. Our business includes Breastscreen Auckland, a lead provider to the Breastscreen Aotearoa programme. We take pride in being a Centre of Excellence and we need an experienced Radiographer to join us.
This is the opportunity to be part of an exciting multidisciplinary team which will provide a platform in screening, diagnostic mammography and stereotactic biopsies. We have a vacancy for a part/full time radiographer to work in both our private practice and in the Breastscreen Aotearoa Screening Programme.
* Be experienced in, or have an interest in Mammography
* Be registered with New Zealand MRT Board, and hold a full current NZ-Annual Practicing Certificate
* Have a Bachelor of Health Science in Medical Imaging or equivalent
* Have an excellent communication and organisational skills
* Have an opportunity to be part of a busy, professional, supportive team
Whilst we are looking primarily for candidates with experience in Mammography, a training position is available to a suitable candidate who wants to take the opportunity to train in this vital area of women’s health
We offer competitive remuneration, commensurate with experience. Relocation expenses may also be met for suitable candidates.
Come join us and you will be working in an innovative practice, in a positive, supportive, dedicated and team focused work culture with a great group of fun loving, social and professional people.
To apply please email your CV and cover letter to:
Scope of practice