BreastScreen Waitemata Northland is part of the Ministry of Health’s free National BreastScreen Aotearoa (BSA) Programme.
We have Casual positions available for experienced Medical Radiation Technologists (MRT) with postgraduate qualifications in mammography that meet BSA requirements.
· Bachelor of Health Science in Medical Imaging or equivalent
· Registration with New Zealand MRT Board and a current Annual Practising Certificate
· Flexible working hours
· Support for MRT professional development
· Generous travel benefits for those working on our digital mobile units
· A caring, fun and supportive team environment.
Plus one of the following:
· Postgraduate Certificate in mammography
· Recognised Certificate of Proficiency (COP) in mammography
· Willingness to undertake study for the required PG Cert and complete this within two years of employment
· This is your opportunity to work in a service that makes a difference in women’s lives.
For more information, please contact:
Brendawyn Leeves, Lead MRT at: email@example.com
Toni Heath, Recruitment Consultant at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or (09) 442 7250
Click here for a copy of the job description.
Go to https://www.wdhbcareers.co.nz/ to apply for this position.
Position No WDHB3000
Closing Date: 31st January 2020
Scope of practice