Pacific Radiology are a private company proudly New Zealand owned and operated. We are focused on providing our patients something that no-one else can - capability and connections across NZ and Australia, supported by some of the world’s leading edge radiologists and equipment.
We have an exciting opportunity for an MRI Technologist to join our team to provide an efficient MRI service to our patients at all times.
· Competitive salary with an excellent work / life balance
· Generous leave entitlements including 5 weeks annual leave, 5 days domestic leave and 10 days sick leave each year pro rated for part time
· Focus on wellbeing including, flu jabs, employee assistance programme and more
· Professional development with funding and support for your ongoing growth including attending and participating in workshops, conferences and industry based meetings
· The opportunity to work with exceptional practitioners who are considered leaders in their field
Your work day will include;
· Providing an efficient, high quality and welcoming MRI service to all Pacific Radiology’s patients, referrers and funders
· Ensuring administrative processes are accurately completed, including input of patient data into the radiology information system
· Take all safety precautions necessary to ensure the safety of yourself, the patient and all other staff
· Ensure all patients are treated in a polite, efficient, safe and caring manner
· Keep to scheduled appointment times as reasonably as possible and provide accurate explanations of procedures to patients
Please note, you must be available to work as part of a roster which may include some evenings and Saturday shifts as well as the flexibility to work across 3 sites in the Wellington region (Wakefield, Bowen and Boulcott (Lower Hutt).
Please note, appointment to this position will be conditional on a satisfactory Police vetting and risk assessment as per the Vulnerable Children Act.
So, if you have a professionally recognised Medical Imaging qualification with a Post Graduate Diploma in MRI and a scope of practice with the MRTB as well as a passion for providing excellent patient care and want to join a great team submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 04 978 5567
Please quote reference number #433 in your application.
Scope of practice