Medical Imaging Technologist for Mobile Unit based in Northland (0.8 -1.0 FTE), BreastScreen Waitemata Northland
Want to travel and have the freedom to explore new regions? Explore the sheltered beaches, rugged coastlines and charming Northland towns.
BreastScreen Waitemata Northland is part of the Ministry of Health’s BreastScreen Aotearoa free national screening programme.
We need an experienced Mammographer for our digital mobile breast screening clinic in Northland. If you are also a great communicator, self-motivated and enjoy working autonomously providing the highest quality screening service to women, we want to talk to you.
Our ideal candidate will be based in Northland, open to relocating to Northland or willing to commute between Auckland and Northland each week.
· Bachelor of Health Science in Medical Imaging or equivalent
· Registration with New Zealand MRT Board and a current Annual Practising Certificate
· Postgraduate Certificate in mammography or a recognised Certificate of Proficiency (COP) in mammography
· The opportunity to work autonomously and in the community
· An ever changing environment as the mobile visits 18 different sites across the Northland region
· Generous travel benefits and allowances
· Relocation package may be negotiable
Should you require any further information about this exciting position, please contact: Brendawyn Leeves, Lead MRT at: firstname.lastname@example.org; or Recruitment Consultant, Vickie.Shakur@waitematadhb.govt.nz
In order to apply for this position and to view a copy of the job description, please go to www.wdhbcareers.com and enter position number NOR02269.
Scope of practice