· the opportunity to work in a service making a difference to women’s lives
· a variety of shifts (between the hours of 7am-7pm)
· generous travel benefits for those working on our digital mobile units throughout the Waitemata and Northland District Health Board districts
· Bachelor of Health Science in Medical Imaging or equivalent
· Registration with New Zealand MRT Board
· Current Annual Practising Certificate
And one of the following:
· Postgraduate Certificate in mammography
· Recognised Certificate of Proficiency (COP) in mammography
· Willingness to undertake study for the required PG Cert and complete this within two years of employment.
For more information, please contact: Brendawyn Leeves, Lead MRT at: firstname.lastname@example.org or (021) 926 832 to review a copy of the job description please click here
Please go to www.jobsinhealthnz.com to apply for this position.
Position No: NOR03299
Closing Date: 27th April 2018
Scope of practice