Medical Radiation Technologist -Breast Screening.
BreastScreen Waitemata Northland (BSWN) is part of the free national screening programme, BreastScreen Aotearoa.
We are looking for a Medical Radiation Technologist (MRT) to work part time (up to 0.6FTE) at our digital screening sites in Takapuna and Waitakere and our digital mobile units.
· the opportunity to work in a service making a difference to women’s lives
· a variety of shifts (between the hours of 7am-7pm)
· generous travel benefits for those working on our digital mobile units throughout the Waitemata and Northland District Health Board districts
· Bachelor of Health Science in Medical Imaging or equivalent
· Registration with New Zealand MRT Board
· Current Annual Practising Certificate
and one of the following:
· Postgraduate Certificate in mammography
· Recognised Certificate of Proficiency (COP) in mammography
· Willingness to undertake study for the required PG Cert and complete this within two years of employment.
Should you require any further information about this exciting position, please contact: Brendawyn Leeves, Lead MRT at: firstname.lastname@example.org; or Recruitment Consultant, email@example.com
In order to apply for this position and to view a copy of the job description, please go to www.wdhbcareers.com and enter position number NOR02685
Scope of practice