Always wanted to work for BreastScreen Aotearoa but you live in central Auckland? Well this might just be the role you were waiting for!
Waitemata District Health Board is excited to be the new provider of the free national BreastScreen Aotearoa breast screening services for Auckland Central. This new service will be “City- Side” of the Harbour Bridge and includes a digital fixed screening and assessment site as a well as a mobile unit.
We are recruiting for a Lead MIT to provide professional leadership to new MIT team.
We are looking for the following:
· Bachelor of Health Science in Medical Imaging or equivalent
· Registration with New Zealand MRT Board and a current Annual Practising Certificate
· Postgraduate Certificate in mammography
· Minimum of 3 years mammography experience
· Two years’ experience in a leadership position as a Charge MIT or supervisor in mammography including breast screening
What we offer:
· A great opportunity to be part of this new service for the women in Auckland central.
· Flexible working hours
· Strong support for MIT professional development
· Pay scales- as per Apex agreement
· Starting date- February 2021.
· Dedicated global mobility consultant
· Discounts at some great companies
· Relocation package (where applicable)
· In –house Career development Service
· Free Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
· Free Flu Vaccinations
We can also provide information packs to assist you with registration, immigration and support you in relocating and getting settled, if required.
You are invited to apply at www.wdhbcareers.com quoting reference number Or to discuss this opportunity further contact email@example.com
Position reference: EOIBRSC4
Closing date: 1 December 2020
Scope of practice