What you’ll do:
- Personally undertake Radiation Therapy and treatment responsibilities and associated duties with rotations into CT and planning.
- Promote and contribute to an effective multidisciplinary team at the relevant GC Centre and across the practice
- Responsible for the correct administration of all radiation therapy processes and procedures
- Ensures that all administration and documentation requirements are initiated and completed in a professional and timely manner
- Manage risk and actively work towards implementing risk reduction strategies
- Acknowledge responsibility for own actions and seek assistance when necessary
- Demonstrate knowledge/competency in performance of clinical skills relevant to level of expertise
- Liaison with General Managers, Operations Manager and Centre Leaders
- All GCC Doctors (In relevant state) and local clinical and clerical staff
- Related external specialist doctors and healthcare staff
- External service providers e.g. suppliers, etc.
Who you are:
- Minimum 2 years' experience
- Demonstrated technical competence in all areas of radiotherapy
- Ability to demonstrate the ability to work in an effective team environment
- Strong empathy, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of radiotherapy and associated allied healthcare services
- Bachelor degree as relevant (Radiation Therapy etc)
- Registration as a Radiation Therapist with AHPRA
What’s in it for you:
- Relocation allowance and competitive completion bonus each year of service
- Work with the best technology in the industry
- Own your development, learn every day
- Supportive environment with encouragement and challenge to live your highest potential both professionally and personally
Who we are:
We are 5500+ highly trained healthcare professionals and support staff across Australia, the U.K., Spain, China and the United States, designing innovative treatments and care for people with cancer, heart and sleep disease.
Across the world, we have more than 440+ centres to help us bring the right care to our patients. For radiation therapy, that includes 14 centres in the UK, 21 in Spain, 36 in Australia and 300 in the U.S. We also offer cardiology and sleep services at more than 80 locations across Australia. Every year our team sees more than 400,000 people globally.
People centricity is at the heart of what we do—whether that person is a patient, a referring doctor, a partner or someone in our team. We aim to build culture of ‘care’ that is patient focused and performance driven. Our people promise is “do your life’s best work, by always growing, having a profound human impact and making great things happen together.” If you’d like to make a difference, join us at GenesisCare.
Scope of practice