Pacific Radiology are a private company proudly New Zealand owned and operated. We are focused on providing our patients something that no-one else can - capability and connections across NZ and Australia, supported by some of the world’s leading edge radiologists and equipment.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced CT Technologist / MRT to join our team. As a CT Technologist /MRT you will provide an efficient imaging service while offering a welcoming, accurate and responsive service to patients, referrers and funders.
· Competitive salary with an excellent work / life balance
· Generous leave entitlements including 5 weeks annual leave, 5 days domestic leave and 10 days sick leave each year
· Focus on wellbeing including, flu jabs, employee assistance programme and more
· Professional development with funding and support for your ongoing growth including attending and participating in workshops, conferences and industry based meetings
· The opportunity to work with exceptional practitioners who are considered leaders in their field
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Perform high-quality CT imaging (and post-processing) in line with published imaging protocols
• Deliver compassionate, considerate and professional patient care
• Perform examinations efficiently to keep patient waiting times to a minimum
• Record required procedural documentation in the Radiology Information System (RIS)
• Ensure equipment is used in a safe and professional manner and report any faults
• Maintain knowledge of current professional practice and developments
Please note, appointment to this position will be conditional on a satisfactory Police vetting and risk assessment as per the Vulnerable Children Act. So, if you have a current New Zealand MRTB, hold a current annual practicing certificate, and a passion for providing excellent patient care submit your CV and accompanying covering letter to email@example.com or give us a call on 04 978 5567
Please quote reference number #473 in your application.
Applications for this role close on Sunday, 15 September 2019.
Scope of practice