So what can we offer you?
Rotorua Hospital is located in the heart of the North Island’s adventure region with easy access to activities including world class mountain biking, white water rafting, tramping and within an easy drive to the Bay of Plenty beaches, Taupo and skiing on Mt Ruapehu!!
We have a permanent 0.8FTE vacancy for an MRT with a Diagnostic Imaging Scope of Practice. New graduates are welcome.
Rotorua Radiology Department is fully equipped with Siemens DR &/or Philips CR in our General and Emergency departments, as well as Fluoroscopy, Theatre, CT, MRI, and Ultrasound services. Both the CT and MR scanners have been replaced in the last 4 years. Within the last 12 months the Department has installed 2 DR rooms, 2 DR mobiles and a Flat panel C-arm for Theatre. We have an in-house CPD programme as well as support for external CPD.
So, if you want to work with the latest technology and have adventure on your doorstep then Rotorua is the place for you!
What you'll need:
· Bachelor of Health Science in Medical Imaging or equivalent
· Registration with New Zealand MRT Board with current Annual Practising Certificate
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills enabling you to positively engage with our patients and hospital staff.
· The ability and enthusiasm to learn and grow.
· The ability to participate in the on call and shift roster. There are two shifts per day; a day shift and an afternoon shift with the latter ending at 2230 hours being staffed as a sole position with on call back up.
Applications close 5pm Friday 5 February 2021. Interviews will be scheduled as soon as possible following close of applications.
For more information contact Caroline Williams or Kathy Colgan firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com Apply online via our website www.lakesdhb.govt.nz
For further information about Rotorua visit http://www.rotoruanz.com/ or to learn more about Lakes District Health Board visit http://www.lakesdhb.govt.nz/
Scope of practice